Dreo PolyFan 513S Air Circulator Fan
5.0 (1 reviews)
Smart WiFi, voice control
Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
100ft Maximum airflow
120°+105° Omnidirectional oscillation
25dB Ultra-quiet performance
6 Modes (Auto, Turbo, Normal, Natural, Sleep, Custom)
8-built in speeds, 12h on/off timer
Digital panel and remote control
Looking for more ways to circulate air?
Tips: When oscillation function is activated during use, the pedestal fan will automatically reset to its initial state after being turned off.
Bring comfort, not noise.
Don’t stress about the energy bill.
A speed for every situation
4-speed setting allows customizing the airflow to your needs. You can always get the comfort breeze
Pair it for better savings
Air circulators increase the effect of air conditioners, space heaters, humidifiers, and purifiers by moving the air faster around the room
8H timer fits any routine
Built-in timer is convenient for you to set the table fan on/off in advance, touch the timer button repeatedly to set a timer from 1 to 8 hours
Child-lock for extra safety
Long press the Oscillation button and Timer button at the same time for 3 seconds to turn on/off Child-lock
What’s in the box
1x Dreo PolyFan 513S Air Circulator Fan
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide
1x Remote Control (Battery Included)
1x Power Adapter
1x Flat Washer
1x Screw for Base
1x Screwdriver for Base
1x Screwdriver for Grilles
Power Input: 120V ~ 60Hz
Power Source: Brushless DC Motor
Noise Level: 25-51 dB
Fan Diameter: 11" Head, 9" Blade
Max Distance: 100ft
Speed Settings: 8
Oscillation: 120° horizontal, 105° vertical
Mounting Type: Pedestal
Weight: 16.02lb / 7.27kg
Dimensions: 12.76"D x 14.13"W x 37.6"H / 324 x 359 x 955 mm
Frequently Asked Questions
How to connect the air circulator fan with the APP?
1. Download the Dreo App by scanning the QR code in the Quick Start Guide/User Manual.
2. Once you log in, tap + Add Device on the app. (Make sure to enable Bluetooth on your mobile device and plug in the Dreo appliance).
3. Select the Dreo appliance you want to link.
4. Hold the Oscillation button for 5 seconds to start Wi-Fi connection settings. The WiFi icon will keep flashing when pairing.
5. Select your WiFi, enter your password, and tap Next to connect to the network. The WiFi icon will keep flashing when pairing.
6. You are now ready to control the appliance on your app. Start by giving your Tower Fan a new name! Hold the oscillation button again for 5 seconds to restart the network setup.
What is the noise level of this air circulator? Will it affect sleep?
This oscillating fan uses aerodynamic technology to generate a smoother airflow, producing a noise level of around 25dB during operation, making it a quiet fan that won't disturb your sleep.
How many fan speed settings does this air circulator have? Can the fan speed change according to the ambient temperature?
This fan has 6 working modes with a total of 8 fan speed levels from level 1 to level 8. In Auto mode, the fan speed can adapt to the ambient temperature and change accordingly.
How should I clean and maintain this air circulator? Is it possible to disassemble it?
Yes, the grill and blades of this fan can be disassembled. The following disassembly steps are for reference only:
1. Remove the screw on the front grille and rotate the grille counterclockwise to take it off.
2. Remove the blade cap by rotating it as shown and take the blade assembly out of the shaft.
3. Rinse the cap, blades, and grille under running water or with a clean, damp cloth.
4. Dry up all parts, and insert the blade assembly back into the shaft by aligning the D-shaped points in the center.
5. Align the point on the front grille with the right point on the casing, then rotate the grille clockwise and install the screw back in place. Repeat the steps for the rear grille.
Why is the indicator light not on during operation, and why is the LED display screen off?
This fan has a Display Auto off function. If there is no operation for 1 minute, the screen will automatically turn off, and the indicator light will also go off. You can wake up the screen and indicator light by touching any button. To disable this feature, please go to the Dreo app.
If the indicator light does not turn on when you turn on the fan, please contact email@example.com.
Why can't the air circulator be turned on/off?
1. Ensure that the cord is connected to a powered outlet, and the mains voltage corresponds to the voltage indicated on the air circulator.
2. Check if the power adapter is securely inserted into the power outlet and the air circulator.
3. Press the power button on the control panel or via remote to turn on/off the air circulator.
Why is there no air coming out?
1. Replug the power adapter.
2. Press the power button/remote control to power on the air circulator.
3. Check the air inlet/outlet and see if there are any obstacles or abnormal deformations.
Why is the air circulator shaky and wobbling?
1. Check if the surface is flat.
2. Check that the base is properly installed as instructed.
3. Check if the base of the fan is normal, as foreign objects may affect stability.
Why is the air circulator not powerful?
1. Switch the fan speed to a higher one.
2. Clean the inlet grills and test the air circulator again.
3. Check if the air inlet is blocked by any obstacles.
Why are the buttons on the control panel not working?
1. Test with remote control.
2. If possible, take a short video and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why does the remote not work?
1. Test by controlling the air circulator via the control panel.
2. Replace the battery in the remote as instructed in the User Manual.
Note: Danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.